Friday 5 January 2024

I'M A HAPPY CHAPPY

 I watched  ..... well. tried to watch a video posted by Robert The Cleaner in Progress on water-blasting his deck but his video settings wouldn't allow me access so I just have to imagine what it was like.

This got me to thinking though that maybe my deck needs to be water-blasted as it has black marks around where the numerous pot plants sit.

Fortunately, before I got the water-blaster (Stihl) out from the basement I checked on-line for the best procedure for water-blasting wooden decks.

The overriding advice was - "Don't".

Apparently water-blasting ruins the wood coating and can actually make the problem worse. Gentle brushing is recommended.



I'm a happy chappy.


2 comments:

  1. Well done the Happy Curmudgeon. This is an important development as it will save me from having to write happy posts.

    ReplyDelete

GOING...GOING...

 Hello readers. I thought that a post from the Happy Curmudgeon is in order after that rather dire one from The Darker Curmudgeon yesterday....